memory leak

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Sun Apr 26 13:11:54 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 April 2009 05:56:49 am Hal Burgiss wrote:
> I would suggest doing 'killall nautilus' to kill by name.

    Well, he did suggest that in a roundabout way.
{grey at igbuntu:~} pidof gpgsm
16020 16018 16013 16011

    Since pidof returns all the pids that match the text supplied and kill
will kill all the pids given to it "kill `pidof nautilus`" is the same as
"killall nautilus".  And that's my new thing learned today, never knew about
pidof.  :D

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do