Unable to install IE

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 25 00:46:56 UTC 2009

On 04/24/2009 02:52 PM, Tom Sparks wrote:

> --- On Fri, 24/4/09, Ray Leventhal [snip rude posting of email address] wrote:
[snip]

>>Personally I use the latter, which also provides me with VM >into
>>different platforms to test scripting, dhtml, etc.
>
>>HTH,
>>-Ray

Try replying to the original thread in the future to keep from posting a
new thread with the same subject line.

> I dont want to go back to the days when "this website is best viewed on browser X with a screen rez of 1024x768"
> I am using a eeepc 9001 with a screen rez of 1024x600
> I even run Aweb on my commodore amiga
>
> I would also use the rules of this website:
> http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/

My guess would be that that link will probably result in the same as the
other link you were so helpful to provide to this list:
http://downloads.yahoo.com/usinternetexplorer/
====
Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're
having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo!
home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you
may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.
====

so I won't bother.

> PS: I am sorry that I got a bit angry if the poster said in the subject line "website compatibly check" or words to that effect
> I would I had a different feeling about the poster

WTF (your quoted) does it matter why the poster is trying to install
ies4linux?