restore config file?

Jared Greenwald greenwaldjared at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:32:47 UTC 2009

I just completed my upgrade to Jaunty.  Went pretty well, but while I
was checking that all my apps were installed, I noticed that my
sources.list file was a bit of a mess (multiple entries for the same
server/target).  I was wondering if it was possible to revert the
contents back to the default so that I could properly configure the
repos again via the gui (add in uni/multi/partner).  I suppose I
should leave well enough alone, but just figured I'd ask - seems
inefficient with these dupe entries.