mac-like printing from website

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Thu Apr 23 13:29:14 UTC 2009

On Thursday 23 April 2009 14:22:00 ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Printing pages from websites wastes a lot of paper (using either firefox
> > or konqueror). On a Mac printing offers you the possibility to apply a
> > 'firefox' template which reduced greatly the number of pages needed. Is
> > it also possible to have a similar template for a printer in (k)ubuntu?
>
> I use a Mac daily, and I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring
> to.  Can you elaborate a bit more about what this is and how it works?
>
> Brian

Hi

I do not sit behind my son's Mac, but when you select print you have the
possibility to open a drop-down box where you can select firefox. This will
autoscale the webpage to the width of the paper.

bye/Alain

Alain MULS                                 alain.muls at telenet.be
CISS-GENA                                           +32.2.7426340
Renaissance Avenue 30
1000 BRUSSELS - Belgium
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org