Helpful mails from Amedee

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:19:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu)
<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> I think this is the time where someone should mention the Ubuntu Code of
> Conduct.
> IIRC I signed the CoC a couple of years ago, with my previous key, so I
> don't know if it is still valid.

If the key is still valid, it's valid.  If it isn't...

What's your key anyway?
 (and yes - I have signed the CoC :-)

> But what I will never accept, is that my name is dragged through the mud.
> This mailing list is publicly archived. Every past, present and future
> employer can Google my name and find this flame war. This has to stop here
> and now.

I think a tasteful silence is best - any employer worth having will
review your output as well as that from your peers, and your conduct
should (and will) speak for itself.  Don't sweat it, and ignore the
trolls.

Thanks for your contributions.

Brian