Unhelpful Crap from Amedee

Dirk Freitag unreal.linux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:05:20 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Lucio M Nicolosi wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
>>

>>> [ ]...because I believe everyone deserves a few chances, and all newbies have a right to learn.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Res
>>>

>> The contest is open, anyone who really followed the threads to take
>> side with Res and his newly adopted newbie, "Ritalin" MG ?
>>
>> I'll stay with Karl and Amedee. Unabashedly.
>>

>     Thanks. I really got tired of his mail. And he sent it again and
> again. Like if he sent it enough someone might help him.
>

> Karl

The point that Res is trying to make is that people make mistakes.  They
jump to conclusions about things without the full facts as to what is
going on and they make uneducated judgment calls.  Ultimately, this is
what MG did and because he is only human, it is OK that he made a
mistake as long as he learns from it.  As a courtesy, we owe it to him
to give him a second chance.

Now this constant bickering back and forth is not going to get us
anywhere, however, so why don't we all just agree to disagree on the
matter and move on.  It happened two days ago.  It is in the past, so
lets just let this go and get back to what this mailing list is all
about: Ubuntu support.  Thank you.

--
Dirk Freitag
Linux Registered User Number 487244          [http://counter.li.org/]