Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator Error

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina at lab.vectoris.fr
Wed Apr 22 09:12:31 UTC 2009

MG wrote:
> Yabause first gave garbled sound, now freezes
> any ideas?
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".

Just copy/paste that message on Google gives many ideas.
And as far as you explicitely asked people fed up with you to ignore you, I
think you got ignored by 99% of the top valuable helpers in here.

So, good luck.
And come back with more humility, later.

--
                              Chef de projet chez Vectoris
                                  Phone: +261 33 11 207 36