PS3 controller Sixais

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Tue Apr 21 16:22:19 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 21 April 2009 8:12:38 am Hakan Koseoglu wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu)
>
> <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> > On Tue, April 21, 2009 15:37, Chris Jones wrote:
> >> Please do not send html emails as well. Switch to plain text.
> >
> > He can't help it as long as he uses Gmail.
>
> Oh yes he can.
> Google Mail -> Compose/Reply -> Click on "Plain Text" on the link just
> above the mail.
>
> This mail should come as a plain text mail as opposed to HTML and I'm
> using Gmail... Anyway...
>
> About top posting, he should just use the cursor down key...

This "person" who posts willy-nilly and does not seem to be able to follow
even the most basic of rules for posting has all the earmarks of a troll.
Didn't you just see the 200 posts about a harddrive in which about half were
requests to not top post and quit sending html messages?  Are we to again to
be subjected to this same noise with a just different subjectline?  Top
posting and HTML were repeatedly addressed in each of the several threads
with the same subject line that were posted over the past several days. Now
two more non-ubuntu threads from the same person???

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org