Missing hard drive space

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:09:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu)
<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> On Tue, April 21, 2009 15:29, Brian McKee wrote:
>
>> Just a quick comment about LABEL vs UUID - The problem with LABEL is
>> you inevitably LABEL two devices the same sooner or later.  UUID doesn't
>> have that issue.
>
> When (if) that happens, it will be my problem and I will only have myself
> to blame.

Oh I agree - I just hate it when I cause myself grief (it happens too
often as it is :-)

Please don't take what I said as criticism - I was just trying to
explain why *I* choose to use UUID in case the OP might feel the same
way.

It's a FL/OSS world - please, do what works for you!  That's what this
is all about n'est pas?

Brian