help for Virtualization

wirechief silvermachineman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:59:46 UTC 2009

I would expect that while running your VM with winxp it is just as
vunerable to bugs,
virus's, trojan's, except if you took a snapshot when it was clean you
might be able
to drop back to that snapshot and throw the current session away. I
would look at
getting Avira for windows, it is free and catch's a lot of the bad stuff.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Devil Love <traineehr at gmail.com> wrote:
> i have been using ubuntu hardy heron 64 and have installed windows XP using
> virtual box in my laptop. do i need to use a antivirus for the XP and can i
> play games in that xp.
>
> my laptop system specs  AMD turion x2 64, 4gb ram, 80 gb hdd, 128 mb vram.

Reach out and share life, care for others,