PS3 controller Sixais

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 21 14:30:28 UTC 2009

I feel bad for people who come to mailing lists looking for troubleshooting
help and rather than help get pointless and annoying "how you should format
your emails" messages. You don't know how to help him, nor do you know
anything about his controller. Just admit that and move on until someone
with more experience than you comes along and can actually provide help.