Black Sunday on launchpad.net: what should the community do about it?

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina at lab.vectoris.fr
Tue Apr 21 07:36:13 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> - the problem seems to have been erased from launchpad
>>   (I see no problem
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/364077?comments=all)
>> - please make a summary of the story...
> The problem was user "michaeldance" who clearly has no idea what he is
> doing trying to solve issues on launchpad. Read his comments. Although
> I believe that he is genuinely trying to help, his help is
> counterproductive.

So, the intention of all this is to decide what sould be done to
"counterproductive" guys?

Who are the members of the court?

I think it's quite unfair: most of people are like "michaeldance" in the
beginning. I have been. Then time works.

Just let him the time to mature.

The one we should fight against is Microsoft, not "michaeldance".

--
                              Chef de projet chez Vectoris
                                  Phone: +261 33 11 207 36