Missing hard drive space

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Tue Apr 21 07:00:19 UTC 2009

jdow wrote:

> And I certainly appreciate your trying to help him. I'm trying to help
> him, too. Together we can probably beat his problem.

My respect to the two of you. I appreciate your brave attitude and your
unbeatable optimism!

I counted way more than 100! Mails scatterred around various threads on
this list, just relating to this single problem. It is the problem  of
one person, unwilling to do homework, but nevertheless wanting to use 5
different harddisks, nearly all of them derived from windows, on his
linux machine.

This is perfectly doable in very near to no time, when you have a look
at man pages, know to use google and ask the occassional question on
your favourite mailinglist.

My conclusion is that there are indeeed some people in this world that
might better continue to work with Windows.
Imho they will not see the light....

Eberhard