Missing hard drive space

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 20 22:53:01 UTC 2009

From: "Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu)" <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be>
Sent: Monday, 2009/April/20 13:48

Thorny's topic preemption answer.

> Yes I work with Microsoft products during the day. There is nothing
> worng with that. It pays my bills.

So do I. As it happens I figure Visual Studio is the best computer
game I've ever run. (For the challenged - that was humor. Although
I do get a serious kick out of making things work. I need to get paid.
So I make software that works on Microsoft OSs where I can make a
real income.)

> Yes I may have a childish agenda. Hey perhaps I have Asperger, like 90%
> of all Linux geeks. But that doesn't prevent me from actually helping MG.

And I certainly appreciate your trying to help him. I'm trying to help
him, too. Together we can probably beat his problem.

{^_^}