Extra 'media' buttons on Toshiba A100

Mike.lifeguard mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 20 19:22:31 UTC 2009

My Win key gives "Super_L" (and seems to work just fine - I had some key
bindings in compiz which used it).

So no output in xev = hopeless. *shrug* not that important. But for the
Alt key, which does produce output, is there hope? It'd be nice to get
that working since that's used to do back/forward in firefox. I've tried
pc101 through to pc106 with no luck - they all result in
"ISO_Level3_Shift".

Thanks,
-Mike