scanner

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Apr 20 18:16:31 UTC 2009

> From: norman

> After
> all the good advice I had followed I was no better off than if I had
> taken a pin and plunged it blindfolded into a list of scanners.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

> Fortunately, I have a son who lives about 500Km away but who knows his
> way around Ubuntu like the back of his hand. It took him about 15
> minutes to sort things out and now I have a device that works.

Which scanner did you get?  What was it that he had to do?  Maybe you
can save the next poor 'bastert' some same hard ache.  Like me.  For too
many people, I am that guy who lives 500km away, and I need one of those
guys myself.

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.