Missing hard drive space

MG m.s0128532 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:07:47 UTC 2009

I was speaking in short hand that's all, I won't do it again as I see it's
confusing
English is my 1st language as Iive in the UK and I have a vague
understanding of French and German from school

I mounted by typing mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb1 and the same for each drive,
sdb1, sdc1, sdd1
One of them didn't work probably as it's NTFS
It only stays mounted for that session and one drive does not show at all
while others seem to have lost space like the one that's 3 gig can u explain
that please?

MG