missing programs

MG m.s0128532 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:21:27 UTC 2009

please can you tell me to get what I'm missing?

:/home/max/gngeo-0.6.9# sh ./configure
checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake-1.4... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for acos in -lm... yes
checking for gzopen in -lz... no
configure: error: can't find zlib on your system