IMAP test

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 03:56:18 UTC 2009

    Today I was using pop and sudden change, I started getting mail to
this list without any body text. This went on for several hours before
Google people got it fixed. I was told the time I quit IMAP and started
using POP from gmail that POP never has any problems :-)

    So since I have three versions of linux getting my mail I have set
my account with gmail back to IMAP. This will work much better while I
am on travel orders.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI