Jaunty updates not ready

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 14 13:44:02 UTC 2009

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 12.04.2009, 23:32 +0200 schrieb Amedee Van Gasse
(Ubuntu):
> On Sun, April 12, 2009 22:22, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> > I have Jaunty on my laptop and it is working fine but their appears
> > to be a problem with some of the mirrors or who knows. In any case I open
> > Up-Date Manager and it reports there are 90 updates available. But
> > when it tries to d/l the updates it spits out error panels saying it can
> > not find some things.
>
> Open a terminal and type the following:
>
> sudo aptitude update
just on a sidenote, the "check" button (the one with the little circling
arrow) in update-manager does exactly that, i'd recommend simply always
clicking it first before trying to install updates and you wont ever run
into that problem again ;)

ciao
	oli