Edubuntu?

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 14 02:05:49 UTC 2009

Chris Mohler <cr33dog at gmail.com>  said:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Ugly Me <ugly at frightenstein.com>
> wrote:
> > I am still puzzled. Where does one download Edubuntu?  My best
> > current guess is that I have to download Ubuntu (possibly Kubuntu)
> > and download some patch or add-on to create Edubuntu. Is this
> > really the case?
>
> http://edubuntu.org/
>
> Edubuntu is really just a collection of software - so it is possible
> to install via Synaptic et al, but they should have ISOs at the
> edubuntu site.
>
> Chris

Actually you need to get the latest Ubuntu and then add on the
education CD.  Both are available here:
http://edubuntu.org/Download
It would be just as easy to install Ubuntu and then add the
edubuntu-desktop or edubuntu-server from the repos.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
	Larry Niven, Steven Barnes