Movie Player

Thorny thorntreehome at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:50:19 UTC 2009

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:33:36 -0400, a_puzzeled_newbie(^_^); posted:
[...]
 ...but no one yet has answered this person
> yet where to tell the OS that HE/SHE wants vlc which also is a great
> player i may add...
[...]

Actually someone (poster Roy Smith) did give a link to the information.

Since you sign yourself as "a_puzzled_newbie" I'll suggest it's always a
good policy to read all the threads in a topic before answering, that way
you'll determine if something needs to be contributed or not. I don't mean
this as a criticism of you, just something that might help a newbie learn
how to best use the list.

It looks like you are trying to learn how to post in text only, that is a
good thing, you only had a bit of the "mixed" in this post.