server being a pain...

a_puzzeled_newbie(^_^); benjamin1254 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:24:08 UTC 2009

i would ask for a less of a harsh tone steve. So far if you read over my
email i have stated previously that NONE of the other disks would install
properly as soon as they hit the partitioner. I am not trying to install the
package from the cd itself. The program requests that i insert the disk
after I sudo apt-get install the program. I indeed was able to sudo apt-get
dist-upgrade successfully and it was a bit harsh for the older version to
want to even want to work right. As previously stated i was working on
getting a ftp server app to install from the repository and it failed due to
it not wanting to register that there was a disk in the drive and i know the
drive and disk were both good upon the time i installed the OS on the
hardware that i acquired through a friend of mine.
thanks,
ben