Welcome to the

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:29:51 UTC 2009

handsome dude wrote:

First, don't hijack a thre... Err, whatever you hijacked, don't it again (I'm confused... What thread did he hijacked? I don't see any "Welcome..." thread around).

I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it... Seriously, if you talking about CDs sent by Canonical, it's not us. You may want to take it to Canonical (http://www.canonical.com) but I think you should double-check it first. I used to have a DVD Writer that refuse to read a particular DVD Data disc even though that DVD Data disc read just fine in other DVD player. It turns out DVD Writer was accumulating dust in its lens. Easily fixed. However if it is full of scratch, now that's a problem I can't fix. You might otherwise download and burn iso images.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465