Google earth install

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:33:44 UTC 2009

David Curtis wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 23:51:16 -0600
> Al Black <al-black at telus.net> wrote:
>

>> Hi gang,

    Hi Guys this morning I followed some advice, thank you, but goofed
up on google earth. I recall this problem from before and it seems to be
a Google foul-up.

    First, I d/l Picasa and it has a nice panel where you agree not to
sue Google. It installed and is working fine.

    But google earth has a darn thing in a terminal that says the same
"don't sue google" and has a thing to press agree. But I forget how to
agree on a terminal! It is the pits!

    If you remember how to do it please tell me. I will re-install g-e
and then it will work.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI