Trying to DUMP Windows.... But

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Apr 6 20:39:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 15:57:48 -0400
"Terence J. Golightly" <vze27hs6 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Greetings Vince,
>
> Coming here late in the game and a little off topic. However...
>

> > I don't know about Vista, I have not a copy of it.
> > However a month ago, I downloaded the Beta of Windows Seven, and
> > VirtualBox installed and ran it just fine. So since Vista is much
> > older, presumably it works fine as well.
> >

> Any idea where I can get a copy of the beta. I googled the website and
> MSFT not offering downloads of win 7 beta.  Thought I'd give that a try
> under VirtualBox.

Yes, MSFT offered the Beta only for a limited period of time.
It's just like the beta of Ubuntu... it's only available for 3 weeks,
because after that, the Beta is technically obsolete, since the "RC"/
Release Candidate, comes out.
I think the RC of Windows Seven is due in a month or so, from memory,
so you could wait for that. If you are in a hurry, then I presume it
would be not very difficult to find the Beta via file sharing programs
like emule or similar.

--
Vince