HTML Editor

Mon Apr 6 08:23:01 UTC 2009

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> Never used vi (well, I tried to in the early 90's, but I thought it
> was too complicated so I continued using Emacs instead). What can it
> do that Emacs can't?

Heh. I don't think I've ever managed to get out of emacs without pulling
the plug on the box, let alone make any meaningful adjustment to a file...
It is on my list of things to learn, though. Big downside of Vim is that
  whenever I use anything else I end up with :w appearing all over the
document...

> And I never heard of at war between their users.

Really? It's one of the biggies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editor_war

--
Avi Greenbury :) http://aviswebsite.co.uk