/home partition

Allen Meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:28:43 UTC 2009

The great thing about support from a list like this is one is inspired
to grow and change. I have goggled a bunch on this home partition
thing and I did not accept it originally on the live CD option.
However on reflection I decided to give it a shot via my gparted live
CD, but now I must mount/fill and activate. Please advise and if it a
re-install and accept from live CD well advise as well, but I do want
a functioning home partition and do what I must do to maintain it's
functionality.
As always my thanks from little old Wortham Texas
My recent one and only venture into site design for my town of 1000
 http://www.worthamtx.com

Allen Meyers
texas.chef94 at gmail.com