Open source alternative to ArchiCAD for ubuntu 8.10 x64

Xurxo Fernández Gismero xurxo13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:29:19 UTC 2009

2009-04-05 (日) の 19:56 +0530 に H.S.Rai さんは書きました:
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:39 PM, John Toliver <john.toliver at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This may be scratching your left ear with your right hand from behind
> > your head but I will throw it out there.  Install virtual box, and
> > windows XP
>
> Is there any advantage to run MSwinXP under VirtualBox, rather than
> running it independently as in dual boot system.
I think that not having to reboot to start with winxp makes a huge different. But there is more, you can save images of your windows installation so you can install stuff or do all the test you one and if something get messed up you can revert to your old installation.