HTML Editor

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 23:40:04 UTC 2009

2009/4/4 Brian McKee <brian.mckee at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 4:27 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu)
> <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
>>> I played with HTML years ago and now find the need to again is there a
>>> good html editor for linux
>> There is the perpetual war between vi and emacs. ;-)
>
> There's no war anymore.  Emacs lost badly.  Just some fanatics won't
> admit it :-)
>
> Brian

Never used vi (well, I tried to in the early 90's, but I thought it
was too complicated so I continued using Emacs instead). What can it
do that Emacs can't?
And I never heard of at war between their users. On the other hand, I
wouldn't care anyway. Wars are for idiots. Have always been, will
always be.

J.R.