changing grub

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Sat Apr 4 19:32:53 UTC 2009

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

> [...]
Didn't say you did, I was replying to Thorny there, in his preferred
threading reply mode, which upon reflection does make more sense than I
had previously been allowing it. He's the one that mentioned starting
Terminal with gksu. 8-)

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com