Arrow in System Tray?

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Sat Apr 4 00:36:56 UTC 2009

Hello,

This is more of an matter of curiosity than an actual problem. Ever
since I put my system tray on a wide panel at the right side of the
screen, there will often be the image of a large gray arrow imposed on
the system tray behind the icons. Sometimes there will be three or four
arrow images overlapping at different places along the tray causing an
odd gray broken pattern around the icons.

Te see what I'm talking about see the following screen capture image. -

<http://www.rayslinks.com/Images/TrayArrow.png>

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this arrow image to appear? It
doesn't seem to cause any problems, and to get rid of it, I merely have
to move the system tray a little bit and it disappears. I'm just curious
where it comes from, and what if anything it indicates?

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com