Acrobat reader

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 16:20:47 UTC 2009

On 04/03/2009 12:17 AM, Chris Taylor wrote:
> I'm trying to open a PDF file it opens but will not print, Printer
> working fine even in Acrobat reader other files.
> I was trying to download reader ver 9.1 is there a repo that I can
> include to do this

Check the security setting on the PDF. File|Properties|Security|Printing.

Reader 9.1 is a significant improvement over 8.x; just download from the
Adobe site and install - simple as that. You won't even need to
uninstall 8.x as 9.1 will do that for you. 9.1 also has tabbing, meaning
that you can have multiple documents open & tab between them. IMO
they've done a very nice job on this version.