Acrobat reader

Linda haniganwork at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 13:55:04 UTC 2009

Chris Taylor wrote:
> I'm trying to open a PDF file it opens but will not print, Printer
> working fine even in Acrobat reader other files.
> I was trying to download reader ver 9.1 is there a repo that I can
> include to do this

 It can be helpful to have multiple pdf readers on your machine. Often
if the file will not open or fails to print with one, another will work
just fine. It may be that the file has a misconfiguration error such as
a missing space. Postscript files will display to the point of an error,
but will not print.  I am guessing PDF works the same way. Another
solution for a file you can view but can't print is to do a screen shot
and print that instead.
            Linda