jaunty-minimal not yet? is .. root login available with alt-cd

'2+ electriclightheads at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:07:01 UTC 2009

well yes .. if the release is still beta .. maybe it doesn't make sense ..
buh...
i 0 minimal
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD
 cuz last time when i did for intrepid .. it let me do the setup for
the root login .. in cui
is this aspect also there in the alt-installer?

am alway behaving as root
cuz i keep all my materials on a usb-flash (even mh files for mutt)
and share them on several machines i use
and i use dwm when x is needed
doesn't have to be the minimal-cd?

ps. somehow .. the minimal cd 4 intrepid failed to install only on my mini9
hope that jaunty version won't behave like that

tai

--
SaRiGaMa's Oil Vending Orchestra
is podcasting: