offlineimap: md5 deprecation warning

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Thu Apr 2 23:03:35 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:

> Jamie Griffin wrote:

>> I'm just installed the development version, 9.04, and offlineimap using
>> apt.
>>
>     I did not have that problem, but I put in a bug about Jaunty
> wireless performance and it appears the current kernel has a problem. If
> you plan to provide a wired Internet then this problem is not bad.

Sheesh, Karl, there you go again.  It's NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!  This isn't
remotely related to your problem.  I have no trouble believing that there
really is a wifi problem _related to your particular driver_, but that is
no more likely to affect the average Ubuntu user than your problems with HP
are to affect the average HP computer user.
--
derek