Logitech MX5000 not working properly

Thorny thorntreehome at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:22:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 12:40:47 +0200, Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) posted:

> On Thu, April 2, 2009 12:23, Thorny wrote:
>
>> I don't really know anything about Bluetooth, and you've probably
>> already
>>  checked the logs, eh? Is there anything in the messages log that might
>> be relevant to the issue at the time you unplug and re-plug the dongle?
>
> Is the output of dmesg enough? Or do you need /var/log/messages? Or
> something else?

Well I wouldn't care if you got it from dmesg, syslog, debug, messages
or kernel.log, they have a lot of the same information, the point was to
look for anything relevant at the timestamp of when you unplugged and
re-plugged the dongle. As I mentioned, I'm not familiar with bluetooth,
I'd just like to guess with any more data that could be found. Probably
someone who uses bluetooth will jump in here with a better idea.