Edubuntu 8.04 query

Charlie Dorff cy41169 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 03:36:02 UTC 2009

I don't think there is a live version of edubuntu available but I think you can run ubuntu in live mode and then while in live mode install edubuntu. Nice thing about ubuntu live mode is that you can install software to see what it is like without having to make any changes to your computer, I hope that makes sense. Before you give your relative a demonstration you could put a ubuntu disk in your computer, go into live mode, use the terminal or synaptic manager to install edubuntu prior to your relative coming for the demonstration. I hope that helps.
Charlie