Fix for HP Laptops
glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 02:41:23 UTC 2009
On 04/01/2009 03:56 PM, Brian McKee wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Cybe R. Wizard
> <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> said:
>>> Try just wrapping in tin foil instead.
>> Do not wrap the computer, the tin foil goes on your head.
> no no no - wrap the ice cubes in tin foil - they last longer!
> What? you don't put ice cubes in your gin?
I tried those battery operated ice cubes once... accidentally swallowed
a few & glowed for two days. Put on one of those Wi-Fi Detector Shirts
(http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/991e/) and went to
a party & was the hit of the party. I'll not tell what happened two days
With apologies to Karl & the list... sorry couldn't resist :-)
More information about the ubuntu-users