Don't buy HP computers

Dirk Freitag unreal.linux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:34:36 UTC 2009

M. Fioretti wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 17:08:39 PM -0400, Dirk Freitag wrote:
>
>> Just to note, my rant was based towards the regular joe-smoe in
>> Kentucky.
>
> Then *you* should have made this clear in your rant, sorry. Or at
> least much more clear than you think you did.
>
>>  Commercial level support is an entirely different beast.
>
> Commercial support is also the only one that almost all medium/large
> Public Administrations look for. So unless one couldn't care less of
> how his/her tax money is spent, looking only at individuals and
> communities of individuals isn't going to accomplish much.
>
> Marco
> Digital activism => http://mfioretti.com

Well the entire conversation was about Karls poor experience, and he is
a resident, not commercial.  My rant was towards what we were already
talking about.  You changed it to be about commercial.  We weren't
discussing that.  Maybe you should read the entire post before accusing
someone of not being clear.  It was clear to the conversation we were
already having about this topic.

Now, this has gone way beyond Ubuntu support.  So how about we just let
this topic go.

--
Dirk Freitag
Linux Registered User Number 487244          [http://counter.li.org/]