scanner for mfc-240c brother

Alfredo Lopez liclopez at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:20:36 UTC 2008

I know I am connected in USB port but how I know if is in 32 or 64 bits, I am using a Toshiba Satellite M35S-S111, that's the only information I have, the other way is test one and then the other, but I don't know if this could be a problem.
I feel I am in the last yard

Thanks

Lic Alfredo López VargasAbogado & Notariotel 506-88365072   tel/fax 506-22910243