Intrepid Desktop Wallpaper

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Sep 29 21:19:55 UTC 2008

> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:05 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> OK, inquiring minds want to know who designed the just updated Intrepid
> desktop background (ubuntu-wallpapers 0.27)?
>
> I hate to say it, but I'm sure glad that I ate already before loading
> the update...

Don't exagerate ! ;-)
But yes, when I updated Intrepid and saw the new wallpaper... it sure
looked sub-standard/crappy. The Heron looked really nice in
comparison... why didn't they just make an Ibex version of it, in the
same style ? Anyway, thankfully, wallpapers are quite straight forward
to replace...

--
Vince