Install fails to boot

mlandry4 at nc.rr.com mlandry4 at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 23:53:29 UTC 2008

Package: installation-reports

Boot method: <How did you boot the installer? CD? floppy? network?>CD
Image version:
http://mirror.anl.gov/pub/ubuntu-iso/CDs/hardy/ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso
Date: 09/12/08 - 09/15/08
Machine:Dell PowerEdge 600
Processor: Pentium IV 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 Gb
Partitions: <df -Tl will do; the raw partition table is preferred>

/dev/sda5 ntfs                    34Gb