how to change general java gui settings?

Dustin Breese dustin.breese at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:35:36 UTC 2008

Bram, not sure if this will work or not, but it's worth a try --

Make sure you are using 96 DPI or 120 DPI fonts.  To set this, go to
System->Preferences->Appearance.  Then, select Font tab and click the
"Details..." button.  Then, make sure DPI is set to 96 or 120.

Again, not sure if this will help, but it may be worth a try.

My fonts (on the Fonts tab) are also all set to "Best Shape" and also
are all a font size of "10".

Hope this helps!
Dustin