What is .eml? Solved

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Wed Sep 24 16:36:53 UTC 2008

NoOp wrote:

> You might want to read (and tape in front of your monitor):

Get a grip.  I mean really get a grip.  Man, this list has no sense of
humor at all.  You people really need to lighten up.

Do you really think I care what you think I should do? No.  I've been
doing this for so long I was there when the 'netiquette' thing got
started to save us from the n00bs.  So step off your soap box.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support