Help getting ubuntu

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Sat Sep 20 17:05:25 UTC 2008

Hi, Sinha!

Just point your browser to : https://shipit.ubuntu.com/ . You probably
will want to select the Desktop Edition
<https://shipit.ubuntu.com/login>. Shipping is free. But it will take 4
to 6 weeks. You will need to sign in and give some detail.

And then you wait. :)

Alternatively, you might have a friend nearby who already has a CD and
you are encouraged to make copies of it.

Same thing... once you get your free CD, you are encouraged to make
copies of it and share it as much as possible.

Gilles

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
ICQ : *77488526*