Virtualbox performance issues

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Mon Sep 15 06:27:59 UTC 2008

Hi!

I recommend using the non open source edition. There are features that
aren't present in the OSE (RDP, which might not be useful to you, USB
which is VERY useful for me, SATA...).

Then, I recommend using a more recent build like 1.6.6 (2.0.0 is riddled
with bugs, 2.0.2 does a better job, but give'm a bit of time to clean it
up a bit).

Nowadays, when you install VirtualBox, you have the latest, matching
version of the host extensions... And the best way to install them is
directly in the menu that appears in the guest OS window menus.

Gilles

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
ICQ : *77488526*