No subject

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sat Sep 13 11:01:59 UTC 2008

Olá navin e a todos.

On Friday 12 September 2008 17:55:28 navin kumar wrote:
> hi.. i am new to ubuntu.. i am using sony ericsson k320i as modem to
> connect to internet in windows xp through pc suite. i want to use my
> mobile as modem in ubuntu. Tel me how to do it in detail..waitin for
> ur reply

Don't take Jim's suggestion of not using the ML so serious. Feel free to ask any time.
If you are using Hardy or Intrepid maybe you can try Network-Manager 0.7.
It was much better support for GSM Modems.

https://launchpad.net/~network-manager/+archive
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NetworkManager/Hardware/3G
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NetworkManager/Hardware/3G/Probing
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/3GNetworkingIntrepid