Nvidia Quadro 4 cards

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 12 00:51:07 UTC 2008

Wife brought home 2 Nvidia Quadro 4 graphic cards yesterday that she
picked up from the recycle center ($2.00 each). Both are certified as
working & look as new. (Certified as working meaning that they've been
tested by a tech at the center who typically knows what he is doing &
also means that they can be returned if they don't work)

However they have dual DVI connectors on each & before I spend $$ on
DVI-A Male to HD15 VGA Female Video Adapter's I wonder if anyone else on
the list is using this card & if so: 1) can point me to any issues in
using the card(s) with Hardy and/or Ubuntu in general, and 2) advise on
how well they like the card overall. Unfortunately I know nothing about
the cards at this point other than they are marked Model P83 and Quatro 4.

TIA: Gary