mail limit of 40KB?

Zhengguo Xu tworiversfolk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:59:45 UTC 2008

I post a long mail titled 'summary on my previous post - "SSH connection
problem"' and received the followingubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com to
me
show details 00:50 (4 minutes ago)

Your mail to 'ubuntu-users' with the subject

   summary on my previous post - "SSH connection problem"

The reason it is being held:

   Message body is too big: 47715 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

however, i checked my mail (it was written in gedit and from the statistics
in tool menu) it was only 14997 bytes, 14KB. so why this is happening? i
really want to post this mail for help. is there any way to solve the issue?

thanks.